Tuesday, April 7, 2015

E! presenter celebrates 1 year wedding anniversary with gay partner... (Hmmmm)

Senior editor, writer and presenter of E! Entertainment network, Marc Malkin has celebrated his first wedding anniversary with his gay partner, Fabian Fuentes.

Marc Malkin, who got married to Fabian on Friday, January 2, 2014, took to his Instagram page on Saturday, January 3, 2015 to celebrate their marriage accompanied with a photo of the couple.

He captioned the photo:‎ ‘One year ago today, I married my best friend. Happy Anniversary,@fabianfuentes24! I love you.’

While Fabian also did the same on his Instagram page by showing gratitude for marrying his beautiful man according to him.

‘Today a year ago married this beautiful man, my best friend. I love this guy with all my heart and soul. Congratulations to us@marcmalkin too many more’...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.