Saturday, April 4, 2015

Davido set to drop sophomore album, graduates from school

HKN boss, Davido, has finally announced the release date of his much anticipated second studio album. Speaking in Kenya during the weekend, where he performed at the 5th Afrobeatz Festival, Davido said, ‘I’m inviting all of you for my graduation on June 7, then on June 8 I launch my album.

I have worked hard for this degree, day in day out. If I am in China today and I have examinations tomorrow, I better get to school tomorrow or else everything is a bust. I have worked on this degree for six years now.

Before I became famous while I was in school, I had to take a break. But about two years ago, I went back to school.” Davido’s forthcoming album is expected to feature international collabos from international acts like Meek Mill, Drake, Wale among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.